March 28, 2008 [Friday] It's 7:00 AM, My day off starts in 2 hours. I'm posting this now and have to head upstairs to do some house keeping and attend to a patient (Assist in ADLs). Have to get the medications prepared, Make some phone calls, Mop the floor, Collect the garbage, clean up the kitchen and get away as fast as I can! hehehe!
Anyway... I'm off!
- March 25, 2008 - Tuesday : These are Holiday gifts from Joann, John and Janea! Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness! Ron extends his big hugs. He loved the chocolates! Salamat Kaibigan!
- March 27, 2008 - 1:44 PM. I bought this gong this afternoon as I was walking about Platzl, in Kimberley. I found this shop called REVOLUTION Acupuncture, by 255 Spokane Avenue. I gonged it (Is there such a word?) and it made this beautiful soothing lingering echo I just had to buy it. It's a very peaceful sound. I gong at it to remind myself sometimes to just focus my thoughts and be at peace.. (I know.. sounds weird to me too) but it seems to work. Helps me meditate (until the echo disappears - very cool)
- March 27, 2008 - 7:00 PM: Waiting for my dinner at Kelsey's. Trickle Creek Resort, 100-500 Stemwinder Drive, Kimberley, BC
- Kelsey's Staff singing Happy birthday to the little girl on the right!
- Happy girls! and a very very happy little birthday girl!
- March 28, 2008 [Friday] - 4:30 AM: This is my work station at my clients basement. I am on-call 24 hours a day. I never get normal and uninterrupted sleep here. Most of the time I am awake. The computer and some reading material keep me sane. Anyway, Why I am posting this is because I wanted my friend Aperire who wrote that she is missing her home , to see one of the things that help me combat homesickness. That would be the Digital Photo Frame, which gives me unending slideshows of hundreds and hundreds of photos of people, places, events that bring back wonderful memories. Having it with me at work makes me feel I've never left home! Try it! It is a worth while investment for people who are far away from friends and family.
- March 28, 2008 [Friday] I strategically placed the Digital photo frame where i could see it both from my desk and when I am lying down in bed (especially when I am lying down in bed). It helps put me to sleep and it feels like home. Just as if I never left at all. Friends and love ones, all around.