December 24, 2007 - Monday
- After shoveling and snow blowing 5 inches of snow around the house and in our alley, Ron and I (with fox) went out for our winter's day walk. Just a marvelous day today!
- I miss you all my friends and family and wish I could be with everyone of you. Merry Merry Christmas! You are all blessings to me.
- May God's Song of love echo in your heart as you celebrate this Holiday season! Love you all!
Click Here for the updated List:
December 10, 2007
- Thought I would change this tissue box from Black to white. So I got some craft paper , scissors and double sided tape. Voila - Now it's white!
December 10, 2007
- Had to get an orange craft paper for the background here because white on white is invisible on the screen. Do you Like it? I certainly enjoyed making it.
December 11, 2007 -
- I have not had work since September 12 this year. That's 3 months of vacation for me. My bank account is starting to get depleted and so I need to look for work ASAP. Here you see my Application papers for various job opportunities within Fernie. All I need now is a job with a structured schedule and full time in nature.
December 17, 2007
- I accepted a job at the Stanford Inn in Fernie as a housekeeper. I start Training on December 20.
- A Stray cat - poor kitty. always hungy. It seems like it's owners have forgotten about him. We don't even know what the cat's name is. But it sure looks like it's been neglected, so we can't help but feed it. Poor thing. It comes over everyday for a a meal.
December 19, 2007
- Ron and Fox - walking in Elko.
- Fox - such a loving and happy dog
December 19, 2007
- Fox and myself - out walking
- Our Home in Elko, BC
- Merry Christmas!!!
- This sewing machine courtesy of auntie Pet. I learned bits and pieces of techniques on how to sew. Tonight, I had to hem my work pants for Stanford Inn. I got to work tomorrow from 8AM to 4PM.
Often times I have not had the time to send birthday cards and greetings to friends and family . From now on on a monthly basis, I will try to do a birthday list . This is my way of saying that I value and treasure all of you! Happy Happy Birthday!
- Karen - Birthday on the 3rd
- Jerry Simpson "Dad" - Birthday on the 10th
- Joyvette - Birthday on the 12th
- Ron - Birthday on the 14
- Scott - Birthday on the 17th
- Elize - Birthday on the 20th
- Chrylyne - Birthday on the 20th
- Nanette - Birthday on the 22nd
- Christian - Birthday on the 26th
- Stephanie - Birthday on the 26th
- John - Birthday on the 27th
- Daisy Jane - Birthday on the 27th
- Minerva - Birthday on the 28th
- Jake - Birthday on the 29th
- Eric - Birthday on the 30th
To each one of you,
I wish you all the love and happiness in the world. May your life be blessed with Joy and beautiful memories and may you continue making more of them as blessings pour in to your life. Cheers! Happy Happy Birthday!
Big Hugs and Love,
Last November 24, 2007 - Ron and I were cleaning out his old yellow cabin and found this from his dad's stockroom. I thought it was so funny, I should post it. This funny gift was from V. published under my blog with her consent of course. Thanks V! Big Hugs!
December 1, 2007 - Saturday, 4:05 PM, Elko, British Columbia, Canada. I had a great time doing a two-hour walk with Ron, Paul and Tim (& Fox - the dog) today. It was -15 celcius, plus the wind was blowing some. Rosie cheeks by the time we got back home. My face felt like somebody overdosed my cheeks with anesthesia. In order to enjoy outdoors in such extreme weather make sure to dress properly, otherwise it will be nothing but torture. I had to learn that the hard way so many times during the past 3 winters.
Snow On Rocks - Elko, BC
Paul and Fox