My Dearest Friends and Family, I know I'm a bit slow in updating.. But here they are. But before anything else, My Greetings to all the Birthday Celebrants of March:
- March 5- Malou Eugenenio (CASCADE)
- March 7- Manong Mon Bunglay (CASCADE)
- March 7- Manong Sam Espiritu (POPCOM).
- March 8- Qryz Here's wishing you all the best in Life brother! Thanks for always updating me! Hopefully babawi nalang ako sa susunod mong birthday! baka nasa Pinas na ako nun for Bakasyon! hehe
- March 8- Michelle My Cousin! - I miss you! Hope your birthday was a blast!
- March 9- Ivan Ray My Nephew (14) - How time flies! I love you!
- March 10- Andy Ricamata (BGFM)
- March 10- Faith Tiglao (CASCADE)
- March 13- Joe Agendroit (14)- Big hugs and much love from uncle!
- March 13- Roberto Ramirez- I miss Alapang! Hope your birthday was awesome!
- March 14- Christine Oliquiano (Bontoc) Sista! Birthday mo pala!
- March 15- Daddy Pepito. I love you!
- March 15- Lovejoy Emaguin - kamusta ka na?
- March 16- Amor bestfriend - So happy chatting with you. Congrats sa new Car!
- March 17- Manong Lito - Wazzup? What you do for your birthday? Love you!
- March 17- Percy Pagnas (CASCADE) - Alam ko nasa Canada ka na. If you happen to see this post, leave a message will you? Big Hugs my dear friend.
- March 18- Tryan Roy my nephew(8) - Hay naku sabay sabay mga nephews ko mag birthday! Love you too!
- March 21- Clair Comicho (CASCADE) - Hope all is well!
- March 29- Celyn Sta. Maria - Wow Congtas to the new Mommy! & Happy Bday!
- March 29- Ester FRancisco from ON! - Ang saya saya!
- March 4- Manong John and Josie
- March 16- Uncle Rene and Auntie Angie
- March 28- Manong Timmy and Imee
- March 21 - From our Friend Paul's house, we walked to China Town.. Here is Ron & Paul. MY shutter speed was slow. It was getting dark.
Gee Gong Restaurant LT
206 C Centre Street T2G2B6
- March 21 - Gee Gong Restaurant in Calgary (China Town). We had the best Barbeque Duck, Wor-Wonton, Tofu with Bean Sprouts, & Steamed Rice! Very very very filling. Really wonderful dinner. I recommend it if you ever find yourself in China Town.
- March 21 - After Dinner. A Walk to Paul's House. We really needed that walk kasi ang bigat ng tiyan namin!
- March 21 - The same walk. Just another view
- March 21 - Georgina's House. I am simply a wallpaper here! Ha ha ha!
- March 22 - Ron and I went for a wonderful walk around Downtown Calgary today. I even got a haircut! Special thanks to Stylist Anita of Shear Synergy Salon, #170, 328 Centre Street, SE, Calgary, Alberta T2G 4X6. I'm putting this here so Paul can find his way there (hahaha) Phone number: 403 698 1136, Cel: 403 714 1783.
- March 23 - Early morning. It was -6 C. Ron and I decided we wanted to go for an early morning walk. Here is the Calgary tower at Dawn
- March 23 - Another view of the Calgary tower. This was taken from one of the parks we walked that morning.
- March 23 - Around 7:30 AM. I had a hard time trying to keep my Camera steady.
- March 23 - Noon Time. On Foot. Same Place we walked last night.
- March 23 - Downtown Calgary - Ron doing a big gooey chore! Ha ha!
- March 23 - What you looking at Ron?
- March 23 - Eat Me! Don't I look crispy? He he he
- March 23 - Kissing Couple. Awww How Sweet!
- March 23 - Breakfast!
- March 23 - Around 4:00 PM. This is Ron and I leaving Calgary and heading home to Elko. Thanks so Much Paul, Freddy, Bill and Georgina. We had an awesome time!
- March 23 - Weather changes as soon as we got to Coleman. Snow Snow snow!!! Oh No!!
- March 23 - Our "mini vacation" is really over now. It's just back to work soon. Oh well. This photo was taken just Before Sparwood. It was the same snow all the way to Fernie. *Sigh*
- March 24 - Monday. Snapshots on my way to work. I work Mondays 9AM to Fridays 9AM.
- It looks like a deer - But it's actually an elk. A herd of them came crossing after this one led the way. I had to stop of course.
- The road looks Icy doesn't it? This was taken about 10 minutes from where I work.